Residents paddle across a flooded portion of the national highway in Santiago, Agusan del Norte Wednesday. Hundreds of commuters have been stranded when the national highway was closed due to flood since Tuesday evening. Mindanews Photo by Ruby Thursday More
Loading... Please wait.
- THE WORM’S EYEVIEW: Manny Pacquiao: Don’t be a traitor!
- HIKMAT SHARQUIYAH: Looking at a Muslim's responsibility towards others…
- SouthCot urges ERC to hasten OK of $12M solar power project
- “We will Rise!” is theme of year after Zambo siege commemoration
- Draft Bangsamoro Basic Law finally submitted to Congress
- OWWA-12 releases financial help to 38 former Libya OFWs
- Q and A with MILF-BTC’s Mohagher Iqbal “We have exerted everything possible and that’s what we got out of the process”
- Suspect MERS-CoV patient tested negative, going back to Saudi
- 15 barangays in Cotabato City flooded, 26 families evacuated