Like any other river, Tamugan River in Calinan, Davao City is important to communities living nearby. Residents wash their laundry and take a bath in it. Power firm Hedcor is eying to tap the river as electricity source but the Davao City Water District also wants to use it as a source of their water supply. MindaNews photo by Keith Bacongco
Loading... Please wait.
- Mangudadatu’s proclamation as reelected Maguindanao governor: shades of 2013 in 2010
- Barangay official killed in front of family
- Jalosjos brothers lose in Sibugay polls
- Darlene Antonino-Custodio loses to Pacquiao’s bet
- Soldier, 2 NPAs killed in Surigao Norte clash
- ‘Dragon Slayer’ ‘Kaka’ Bag-ao punches hole to Ecleo dynasty
- Moreno defeats incumbent Emano in CDO
- SPECIAL REPORT: The ruling clans of Mindanao: same families in 50 years, 25 years
- Murad says victory of PNoy’s party is victory for the peace process; MILF to set up political party this year
- Mangudadatus, Sinsuat arrive for proclamation
If you have some news and PR materials you want to submit to us, please submit using this form.
All the fields are required.