In Bacuag, Surigao del Norte, residents enjoy doing the laundry together in the “Labahan ng Bayan,” which utilizes water from a natural spring. Mindanews Photo by Bobby Timonera | View Photo Essay
Loading... Please wait.
- PNoy, Murad in Hiroshima for seminar on BMoro peace pact implementation
- Human rights defenders can get funding for protection
- Ampatuan Massacre suspect, 2 others killed in Cotabato shootout
- CDO river guides to be retrained in first aid
- MY, MY MARAWI: Talking dirty to clean up the city
- 42 of 52 labor disputes in Zambo resolved via mediation
- WORM’S EYEVIEW: How straight, how level is Matuwid Na Daan?
- Sendong Aftermath: Cagayan de Oro and Iligan
- Region 12 inventors to compete in national contest
- TINGOG SA SUBA: Wanted : Ahos!