EVACUATION Reynaldo Vasquez, 43, dismantles the roof of his ball mill shop in Sitio Panganason-B, Barangay Kingking, Pantukan, Compostela Valley Province. Local authorities have declared the village as a danger zone in the wake of the deadly landslide that killed at least 13 miners almost a week ago and ordered all residents to vacate the area. MindaNews Photo by Ruby Thursday More
Loading... Please wait.
- “Bakwits” from fire are now “bakwits” from rain
- New book on "Bangsamoro" now off the press
- BTC submits “partial” draft of Bangsamoro Basic Law
- Illegal mining remains unchecked in Surigao town
- Miriam and Miriam meet on Bangsamoro peace pact after Lent
- 2 alleged kidnappers killed in Zambo; arrested suspects include cop
- PEACETALK: Many and Differing Narratives… towards a Shared Vision and Shared Future?
- Pacquiao wins again; wife Jinkee hopes he retires now
- PBA Legends bow to Maguindanao team; urge sincere implementation of CAB
- QUN FAYA QUN: Stories and Realities