EVACUATION Reynaldo Vasquez, 43, dismantles the roof of his ball mill shop in Sitio Panganason-B, Barangay Kingking, Pantukan, Compostela Valley Province. Local authorities have declared the village as a danger zone in the wake of the deadly landslide that killed at least 13 miners almost a week ago and ordered all residents to vacate the area. MindaNews Photo by Ruby Thursday More
Loading... Please wait.
- ADVOCACY MINDANOW: MILF Peace Pact: What if….?
- BTC signs draft Bangsamoro Basic Law: 11 yes, 2 with reservations, 2 absent
- PH ranks 3rd in impunity for media killings
- PMA cadets to hold silent drill exhibitions in Zambo
- SOMEONE ELSE’S WINDOWS: Holy Week of time past
- 30,000 devotees expected at Divine Mercy Shrine in MisOr
- Gensets eyed for 2 Surigao tourist sites hit by brownouts
- SOMEONE ELSE’S WINDOWS: By the skin of our faith
- Divine Mercy Shrine
- Friday's Cross