Families and volunteers continue to dig through the mud in the hopes of finding survivors almost a week after a landslide hit the small-mining village of Panganason-B, Barangay Kingking in Pantukan town, Compostella Valley province. At least 13 miners died and rescuers are still looking for 11 more miners who are missing. MindaNews photo by by Ruby Thursday More | Read Related Stories
Loading... Please wait.
- Mangudadatu’s proclamation as reelected Maguindanao governor: shades of 2013 in 2010
- Barangay official killed in front of family
- Jalosjos brothers lose in Sibugay polls
- Darlene Antonino-Custodio loses to Pacquiao’s bet
- Soldier, 2 NPAs killed in Surigao Norte clash
- ‘Dragon Slayer’ ‘Kaka’ Bag-ao punches hole to Ecleo dynasty
- Moreno defeats incumbent Emano in CDO
- SPECIAL REPORT: The ruling clans of Mindanao: same families in 50 years, 25 years
- Murad says victory of PNoy’s party is victory for the peace process; MILF to set up political party this year
- Mangudadatus, Sinsuat arrive for proclamation
If you have some news and PR materials you want to submit to us, please submit using this form.
All the fields are required.