Jail officers watch over the tunnel discovered inside the prison compound of the Cagayan de Oro City Jail. Officials believe that the tunnel would have been used by inmates to escape from the prison facility. The tunnel was discovered by jail officials last Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2011. MindaNews photo by Erwin Mascarinas
Loading... Please wait.
- Barangay official killed in front of family
- Soldier, 2 NPAs killed in Surigao Norte clash
- ‘Dragon Slayer’ ‘Kaka’ Bag-ao punches hole to Ecleo dynasty
- Darlene Antonino-Custodio loses to Pacquiao’s bet
- Murad says victory of PNoy’s party is victory for the peace process; MILF to set up political party this year
- Still all in the family: 16 of 26 govs reelected; 12 provinces elect exec-legislative family teams
- Jalosjos brothers lose in Sibugay polls
- Piñol flips, files electoral protest in Cotabato
- SPECIAL REPORT: The ruling clans of Mindanao: same families in 50 years, 25 years
- Mangudadatu’s proclamation as reelected Maguindanao governor: shades of 2013 in 2010
- Australian Aid and ILO support sustainable livelihoods in Philippines’ worst typhoon-hit areas http://t.co/swZMcwlA8r 4 hours ago
- Australian Aid and ILO support sustainable livelihoods in Philippines’ worst typhoon-hit areas http://t.co/WThZxRfzjR 4 hours ago
- Phones Out http://t.co/ojBXvsET6c 13 hours ago
- DA Office on Fire http://t.co/zuCJtnYQBt 13 hours ago
- MILF Chief http://t.co/41hXaPaJCG 13 hours ago
If you have some news and PR materials you want to submit to us, please submit using this form.
All the fields are required.