GLITTER OF GOLD. A resident pans for gold along Kingking River in Barangay Kingking in Pantukan town, Compostela valley province on Jan. 7, 2012. A gold panner here averages two milligrams of gold a day or P200. Kingking River is rich in gold deposits from small mining communities Panganason and Napnapan in the mountains. MindaNews photo by Ruby Thursday More
Loading... Please wait.
- Rep. Pacquiao casts vote; expects ‘big win’ for PCM-UNA bets
- Darlene Antonino-Custodio loses to Pacquiao’s bet
- Ronnel Rivera proclaimed winner in GenSan mayor race
- Moreno defeats incumbent Emano in CDO
- SPECIAL REPORT: The ruling clans of Mindanao: same families in 50 years, 25 years
- Mangudadatu’s proclamation as reelected Maguindanao governor: shades of 2013 in 2010
- Vote-buying in Surigao City, Surigao del Norte: From P10 to P5,000
- ARMM Regional Board of Canvassers convenes; will resume Wednesday 2 p.m.
- Jalosjos brothers lose in Sibugay polls
- Winners even before May 13 polls: 6 govs, 4 vice govs, 3 city mayors, 7 reps
- ‘Dragon Slayer’ ‘Kaka’ Bag-ao punches hole to Ecleo dynasty http://t.co/bKMzmWqLaf 16 hours ago
- Manual Labor http://t.co/Ulgiq0eS38 16 hours ago
- One Down http://t.co/8yFvGFrw37 16 hours ago
- Manual Labor - A worker removes water hyacinths that got stuck at Matampay Bridge in Cotabato City on Friday, 17 M... http://t.co/SIuhOVUn1B 16 hours ago
- ‘Dragon Slayer’ ‘Kaka’ Bag-ao punches hole to Ecleo dynasty - SURIGAO CITY (MindaNews/18 May)–Dubbed by ... http://t.co/K50iHlH9V4 17 hours ago
If you have some news and PR materials you want to submit to us, please submit using this form.
All the fields are required.