DARKNESS. The eight-hour rotating brownouts in Kidapawan City have forced residents to make do with candles during dinner time. Other parts of Mindanao are also plagued by brownouts that last at least two hours daily. MindaNews photo by Geonarri Solmerano
Loading... Please wait.
- Mangudadatu’s proclamation as reelected Maguindanao governor: shades of 2013 in 2010
- Barangay official killed in front of family
- Jalosjos brothers lose in Sibugay polls
- Soldier, 2 NPAs killed in Surigao Norte clash
- Darlene Antonino-Custodio loses to Pacquiao’s bet
- ‘Dragon Slayer’ ‘Kaka’ Bag-ao punches hole to Ecleo dynasty
- Moreno defeats incumbent Emano in CDO
- SPECIAL REPORT: The ruling clans of Mindanao: same families in 50 years, 25 years
- Murad says victory of PNoy’s party is victory for the peace process; MILF to set up political party this year
- Mangudadatus, Sinsuat arrive for proclamation
- CHR Inquiry - Commission on Human Rights (CHR) Chair Loretta Ann Rosales and Commissioner Manuel Mamauag listen to... http://t.co/1UK6cW7txC 1 hour ago
- NBI witness in Fr. Tentorio’s killing said he wasn’t there, only forced to sign affidavit http://t.co/JDqoib5Ci4 2 hours ago
- Zubiri’s bets win all but 4 mayoral races in Bukidnon - MALAYBALAY CITY (MindaNews / 22 May) – The Zubiri-led ... http://t.co/d6Negsa0n3 5 hours ago
- Zubiri’s bets win all but 4 mayoral races in Bukidnon http://t.co/1OHXEeWDxb 5 hours ago
- Curiosity http://t.co/6KPK2sApGG 5 hours ago
If you have some news and PR materials you want to submit to us, please submit using this form.
All the fields are required.