JOINT STATEMENT. Government peace panel chair Marvic Leonen (left) prepare to exchange copies of the signed Joint Statement with Moro Islamic Liberation Front chair Mohagher Iqbal (right) on Wednesday, at the end of the three-day talks wl in Kuala Lumpur. Malaysian facilitator Tengku Dato’ Ab Ghafar Tengku Mohamed (center) said the two panels are on the “same page now and getting closer to the same paragraph.” MindaNews photo by Carolyn O. Arguillas
Loading... Please wait.
- Barangay official killed in front of family
- Mangudadatu’s proclamation as reelected Maguindanao governor: shades of 2013 in 2010
- Jalosjos brothers lose in Sibugay polls
- Darlene Antonino-Custodio loses to Pacquiao’s bet
- Soldier, 2 NPAs killed in Surigao Norte clash
- ‘Dragon Slayer’ ‘Kaka’ Bag-ao punches hole to Ecleo dynasty
- Moreno defeats incumbent Emano in CDO
- SPECIAL REPORT: The ruling clans of Mindanao: same families in 50 years, 25 years
- Murad says victory of PNoy’s party is victory for the peace process; MILF to set up political party this year
- Ronnel Rivera proclaimed winner in GenSan mayor race
- Phones Out http://t.co/ojBXvsET6c 1 hour ago
- DA Office on Fire http://t.co/zuCJtnYQBt 1 hour ago
- MILF Chief http://t.co/41hXaPaJCG 1 hour ago
- Phones Out - Technicians use candles to check their communication equipment after the local distribution utility c... http://t.co/XqGtHTlgN6 3 hours ago
- Rotating brownouts to return to Surigao Norte http://t.co/1G22rQO8ey 4 hours ago
If you have some news and PR materials you want to submit to us, please submit using this form.
All the fields are required.