Small-scale miners, who oppose the entry of big mining firms in gold-rich Pantukan, stage a picket infront of the municipal hall in Pantukan, Compostela Valley Province in support of Mayor Celso Sarenas’ veto of the mining application of the Nationwide Development Corporation (Nadecor) on Thursday, August 8, 2012. The Sangguniang Bayan recently endorsed the mining application of Nadecor but Mayor Sarenas vetoed their resolution. MindaNews Photo by Ruby Thursday More
Loading... Please wait.
- Rep. Pacquiao casts vote; expects ‘big win’ for PCM-UNA bets
- Darlene Antonino-Custodio loses to Pacquiao’s bet
- Ronnel Rivera proclaimed winner in GenSan mayor race
- Moreno defeats incumbent Emano in CDO
- Mangudadatu’s proclamation as reelected Maguindanao governor: shades of 2013 in 2010
- SPECIAL REPORT: The ruling clans of Mindanao: same families in 50 years, 25 years
- ARMM Regional Board of Canvassers convenes; will resume Wednesday 2 p.m.
- Vote-buying in Surigao City, Surigao del Norte: From P10 to P5,000
- Jalosjos brothers lose in Sibugay polls
- Soldier, 2 NPAs killed in Surigao Norte clash
- Still all in the family: 16 of 26 govs reelected; 12 provinces elect exec-legislative family teams http://t.co/4iACkedweF 7 hours ago
- Still all in the family: 16 of 26 govs reelected; 12 provinces elect exec-legislative family teams http://t.co/cCH99OsJMz 8 hours ago
- Priorities of Zambo City’s new mayor-elect: solve brownouts, criminality http://t.co/Uozs6L0ONv 11 hours ago
- Simply majestic http://t.co/fyvC6kAWfi 11 hours ago
- Last days of summer http://t.co/7FBwrxkk1I 11 hours ago
If you have some news and PR materials you want to submit to us, please submit using this form.
All the fields are required.