NO WORRIES. If these negotiators are smiling, something good must be happening. Government peace panel chair Marvic Leonen (right) and Datu Michael Mastura, senior member of the Moro Islamic Liberation Front peace panel, share a good laugh at the Palace of the Golden Horses hotel in Kuala Lumpur on August 9., 2012. Beside Mastura is Johaira Wahab, chief legal counsel of the government peace panel. MindaNews photo by Carolyn O. Arguillas
Loading... Please wait.
- Mangudadatu’s proclamation as reelected Maguindanao governor: shades of 2013 in 2010
- Barangay official killed in front of family
- Jalosjos brothers lose in Sibugay polls
- Darlene Antonino-Custodio loses to Pacquiao’s bet
- Soldier, 2 NPAs killed in Surigao Norte clash
- ‘Dragon Slayer’ ‘Kaka’ Bag-ao punches hole to Ecleo dynasty
- Moreno defeats incumbent Emano in CDO
- SPECIAL REPORT: The ruling clans of Mindanao: same families in 50 years, 25 years
- Murad says victory of PNoy’s party is victory for the peace process; MILF to set up political party this year
- Mangudadatus, Sinsuat arrive for proclamation
If you have some news and PR materials you want to submit to us, please submit using this form.
All the fields are required.