TALKING PEACE. Mujiv Hataman, OIC Governor of the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao arrives at the venue of the peace negotiations between the Philippine government and the Moro Islamic Liberation Front at 9 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 11 at the Palace of the Golden Horses hotel in Kuala Lumpur. MindaNews photo by Carolyn O. Arguillas
Loading... Please wait.
- Barangay official killed in front of family
- Soldier, 2 NPAs killed in Surigao Norte clash
- The lost enchantment of Hinatuan’s Enchanted River
- ‘Dragon Slayer’ ‘Kaka’ Bag-ao punches hole to Ecleo dynasty
- Piñol flips, files electoral protest in Cotabato
- Murad says victory of PNoy’s party is victory for the peace process; MILF to set up political party this year
- Darlene Antonino-Custodio loses to Pacquiao’s bet
- Still all in the family: 16 of 26 govs reelected; 12 provinces elect exec-legislative family teams
- Q and A with MILF chair Al Haj Murad Ebrahim: “Within this year we will start building our political party”
- 1,588 hired in GenSan job fairs on Labor Day
- 6 Marines killed, 9 wounded in Sulu clash - ZAMBOANGA CITY (MindaNews / 25 May) – Six Marines, including an offi... http://t.co/sQmIOSRFgg 2 hours ago
- Twister ravages urban village in SouthCot - GENERAL SANTOS CITY (MindaNews / 25 May) – A strong tornado ravaged ... http://t.co/ayYqa5nPfS 4 hours ago
- Twister ravages urban village in SouthCot http://t.co/qpN65iyn5h 4 hours ago
- Tentorio Probe http://t.co/kG3h1Ke6dS 7 hours ago
- Tentorio Probe - Jimmy Ato, the alleged gunman in the killing of Italian missionary Faustorio Tentorio according t... http://t.co/EfAyo7FiuO 8 hours ago
If you have some news and PR materials you want to submit to us, please submit using this form.
All the fields are required.