FORMER ADVERSARIES. Fr. Edicio de la Torre, a Martial Law era activist, shares a light moment with 4th Infantry Division chief MGen Victor A. Felix, during the testimonial dinner on August 22, 2012 for the military official hosted by Balay Mindanaw in Cagayan de Oro City. At left is Cagayan de Oro Archbishop Antonio Ledesma, SJ. Felix, who is set to retire next month, said he first knew of de la Torre when the latter was arrested and detained by the Marcos dictatorship. De la Torre is now a member of Balay Mindanaw’s board of trustees. MindaNews photo by H. Marcos C. Mordeno
Loading... Please wait.
- Rep. Pacquiao casts vote; expects ‘big win’ for PCM-UNA bets
- Darlene Antonino-Custodio loses to Pacquiao’s bet
- Ronnel Rivera proclaimed winner in GenSan mayor race
- Moreno defeats incumbent Emano in CDO
- Mangudadatu’s proclamation as reelected Maguindanao governor: shades of 2013 in 2010
- SPECIAL REPORT: The ruling clans of Mindanao: same families in 50 years, 25 years
- Vote-buying in Surigao City, Surigao del Norte: From P10 to P5,000
- ARMM Regional Board of Canvassers convenes; will resume Wednesday 2 p.m.
- Jalosjos brothers lose in Sibugay polls
- Soldier, 2 NPAs killed in Surigao Norte clash
- Endorsement for Tampakan project under new SouthCot execs unlikely http://t.co/iPSw1qjHeq 2 hours ago
- Endorsement for Tampakan project under new SouthCot execs unlikely http://t.co/3NDpMqIMrN 5 hours ago
- Rep. Acharon to push GenSan as separate congressional district http://t.co/Jxr4m3kN0J 5 hours ago
- DSWD to open first water purifying station in Isulan http://t.co/oXpi2wAvD8 5 hours ago
- Still all in the family: 16 of 26 govs reelected; 12 provinces elect exec-legislative family teams http://t.co/4iACkedweF May 19, 2013
If you have some news and PR materials you want to submit to us, please submit using this form.
All the fields are required.