CHEAP JEWELRY. Buyers flock at sidewalk stands selling broken pieces of silver jewelry being sold at P10 each in San Pedro Street, Davao City. MindaNews photo by Ruby Thursday More
Loading... Please wait.
- Malaysians eye Bangsamoro investment
- Mindanawon installed as President of New York's St. John's University
- Safety, security always a concern — BIMP-EAGA tourism officials
- After 20 years, BIMP-EAGA comes full circle in Davao
- Pass Bangsamoro Basic Law
- South Cotabato adopts unified communication system for security, disaster
- POC-South Cotabato gets P10M for 2015
- THE WORM’S EYEVIEW: Not just lifestyle but loyalty check too!
- 2nd Industrial Park dev’t Zamboecozone’s focus in 2015
- Residents near famous pink sand beach in Sta. Cruz Island worried over eco-tourism project if they don’t get land title