HUSBAND AND WIFE .Lamitan City Mayor Roderick Furigay, who is serving his last term, and his wife Rosita file their Certificates of Candidacy (COC) for vice-mayor and mayor, respectively, under the Liberal Party on Wednesday Oct. 3, 2012. This is the first time in the political history of Lamitan City that a couple is seeking top elective posts. MindaNews photo
Loading... Please wait.
- Barangay official killed in front of family
- Soldier, 2 NPAs killed in Surigao Norte clash
- The lost enchantment of Hinatuan’s Enchanted River
- ‘Dragon Slayer’ ‘Kaka’ Bag-ao punches hole to Ecleo dynasty
- Murad says victory of PNoy’s party is victory for the peace process; MILF to set up political party this year
- Darlene Antonino-Custodio loses to Pacquiao’s bet
- Piñol flips, files electoral protest in Cotabato
- Still all in the family: 16 of 26 govs reelected; 12 provinces elect exec-legislative family teams
- Q and A with MILF chair Al Haj Murad Ebrahim: “Within this year we will start building our political party”
- 1,588 hired in GenSan job fairs on Labor Day
- Tentorio Probe http://t.co/kG3h1Ke6dS 2 hours ago
- Tentorio Probe - Jimmy Ato, the alleged gunman in the killing of Italian missionary Faustorio Tentorio according t... http://t.co/EfAyo7FiuO 3 hours ago
- Greenpeace commends Court ruling to stop field trials of ‘Bt talong’ http://t.co/hAQLfFXxLD 14 hours ago
- Greenpeace commends Court ruling to stop field trials of ‘Bt talong’ http://t.co/83eNanVBpV 15 hours ago
- ‘Loloy’ emerges as ‘mystery man’ in Tentorio murder probe http://t.co/G4KEx3lZUM 17 hours ago
If you have some news and PR materials you want to submit to us, please submit using this form.
All the fields are required.