A worker harvests catfish, locally known as pantat, at a farm in Los Amigos, Tugbok District, Davao City on Thursday, October 4 in time for the 8th Pantatan Festival. One of the festival highlights is an eat-all-you can buffet of grilled catfish lined up along the national highway. MindaNews Photo by Ruby Thursday More
Loading... Please wait.
- Moreno defeats incumbent Emano in CDO
- Darlene Antonino-Custodio loses to Pacquiao’s bet
- Mangudadatu’s proclamation as reelected Maguindanao governor: shades of 2013 in 2010
- Barangay official killed in front of family
- Jalosjos brothers lose in Sibugay polls
- Ronnel Rivera proclaimed winner in GenSan mayor race
- Soldier, 2 NPAs killed in Surigao Norte clash
- SPECIAL REPORT: The ruling clans of Mindanao: same families in 50 years, 25 years
- Mangudadatus, Sinsuat arrive for proclamation
- ‘Dragon Slayer’ ‘Kaka’ Bag-ao punches hole to Ecleo dynasty
- Zubiri’s bets win all but 4 mayoral races in Bukidnon - MALAYBALAY CITY (MindaNews / 22 May) – The Zubiri-led ... http://t.co/d6Negsa0n3 3 hours ago
- Zubiri’s bets win all but 4 mayoral races in Bukidnon http://t.co/1OHXEeWDxb 3 hours ago
- Curiosity http://t.co/6KPK2sApGG 3 hours ago
- Curiosity - A young boy takes a peek at the smoldering ruins of the gutted warehouse of the Granexport Manufacturi... http://t.co/VmYPoo9PCn 5 hours ago
- SouthCot LGU employees engaged in partisan politics to face charges http://t.co/Cet4a0iZqV 6 hours ago
If you have some news and PR materials you want to submit to us, please submit using this form.
All the fields are required.