DIMAPORO DYNASTY Reelectionist Lanao del Norte Gov. Mohammad Khalid Dimaporo (seated right in red shirt) is accompanied by His father, former Rep. Abdullah Dimaporo, in fling their respective certificates of candidacies. The elder Dimaporo is seeking his former seat in the House of Representatives representing the 2nd district, Lanao del Norte. Dimaporos’s wife, incumbent Rep. Imelda Quibranza Dimaporo, will also be seeking reelection for the 1st district of Lanao del Norte. MindaNews photo.
Loading... Please wait.
- Barangay official killed in front of family
- Soldier, 2 NPAs killed in Surigao Norte clash
- ‘Dragon Slayer’ ‘Kaka’ Bag-ao punches hole to Ecleo dynasty
- Darlene Antonino-Custodio loses to Pacquiao’s bet
- Murad says victory of PNoy’s party is victory for the peace process; MILF to set up political party this year
- Still all in the family: 16 of 26 govs reelected; 12 provinces elect exec-legislative family teams
- Piñol flips, files electoral protest in Cotabato
- Jalosjos brothers lose in Sibugay polls
- SPECIAL REPORT: The ruling clans of Mindanao: same families in 50 years, 25 years
- 1,588 hired in GenSan job fairs on Labor Day
- SOMEONE ELSE’S WINDOW: Gates of hell http://t.co/oyl3ZikAkB 1 hour ago
- ‘No more’ brownouts for GenSan in July, but rates to rise—exec http://t.co/NkVU2hlKXS 1 hour ago
- Organic black rice from Mindanao hits foreign shores http://t.co/UzRv2tG3wg 1 hour ago
- DSWD staff abducted in Basilan freed http://t.co/3gTrQMnsCL 1 hour ago
- ‘No more’ brownouts for GenSan in July, but rates to rise—exec http://t.co/p5ThZfWSHO 2 hours ago
If you have some news and PR materials you want to submit to us, please submit using this form.
All the fields are required.