THE LEONEN PANEL. Government peace panel members (L to R) Prof. Miriam Coronel-Ferrer, former UP College of Law Dean Marvic Leonen, chair; Bai Yasmin Busra-Lao, former Agriculture Secretary Senen Bacani and Dr. Hamid Barra on October 4 at the Palace of the Golden Horses hotel in Kuala Lumpur. MindaNews photo by Carolyn O. Arguillas
Loading... Please wait.
- Rep. Pacquiao casts vote; expects ‘big win’ for PCM-UNA bets
- Darlene Antonino-Custodio loses to Pacquiao’s bet
- Ronnel Rivera proclaimed winner in GenSan mayor race
- Moreno defeats incumbent Emano in CDO
- Mangudadatu’s proclamation as reelected Maguindanao governor: shades of 2013 in 2010
- SPECIAL REPORT: The ruling clans of Mindanao: same families in 50 years, 25 years
- Vote-buying in Surigao City, Surigao del Norte: From P10 to P5,000
- ARMM Regional Board of Canvassers convenes; will resume Wednesday 2 p.m.
- Jalosjos brothers lose in Sibugay polls
- Soldier, 2 NPAs killed in Surigao Norte clash
- Still all in the family: 16 of 26 govs reelected; 12 provinces elect exec-legislative family teams http://t.co/4iACkedweF 13 hours ago
- Still all in the family: 16 of 26 govs reelected; 12 provinces elect exec-legislative family teams http://t.co/cCH99OsJMz 14 hours ago
- Priorities of Zambo City’s new mayor-elect: solve brownouts, criminality http://t.co/Uozs6L0ONv 17 hours ago
- Simply majestic http://t.co/fyvC6kAWfi 17 hours ago
- Last days of summer http://t.co/7FBwrxkk1I 17 hours ago
If you have some news and PR materials you want to submit to us, please submit using this form.
All the fields are required.