BRIGHT FUTURE. School children from Shariff Aguak Islamic Memorial Academy in Shariff Aguak town n Maguindanao province raise small green flags in support of the historic peace deal between the government and the Moro Islamic Liberation Front signed in Malacanang on Oct. 15, 2012. President Aquino and MILF Chair Al Hajj Murad Ibrahim vowed that children, after the signing, will no longer experience war in the future. MindaNews photo by Bong Sarmiento
Loading... Please wait.
- Barangay official killed in front of family
- Soldier, 2 NPAs killed in Surigao Norte clash
- ‘Dragon Slayer’ ‘Kaka’ Bag-ao punches hole to Ecleo dynasty
- Darlene Antonino-Custodio loses to Pacquiao’s bet
- Murad says victory of PNoy’s party is victory for the peace process; MILF to set up political party this year
- Still all in the family: 16 of 26 govs reelected; 12 provinces elect exec-legislative family teams
- Piñol flips, files electoral protest in Cotabato
- Jalosjos brothers lose in Sibugay polls
- SPECIAL REPORT: The ruling clans of Mindanao: same families in 50 years, 25 years
- 1,588 hired in GenSan job fairs on Labor Day
- Organic black rice from Mindanao hits foreign shores - KORONADAL CITY (MindaNews/24 May)—Organic black rice from... http://t.co/EVcGPOJI8t 2 hours ago
- P16M potable water project completed in Region 12 - GENERAL SANTOS CITY (MindaNews/24 May) Around 5,700 more fami... http://t.co/9LraDj4Nhy 3 hours ago
- P16M potable water project completed in Region 12 http://t.co/czi0h0BzJJ 3 hours ago
- Australian Aid and ILO support sustainable livelihoods in Philippines’ worst typhoon-hit areas http://t.co/swZMcwlA8r 9 hours ago
- Australian Aid and ILO support sustainable livelihoods in Philippines’ worst typhoon-hit areas http://t.co/WThZxRfzjR 9 hours ago
If you have some news and PR materials you want to submit to us, please submit using this form.
All the fields are required.