THREE-HOUR TRIP. Vehicles negotiate a portion of the Cagayan de Oro-Iligan highway still under construction in Gitagum town in Misamis Oriental. Roads under construction are the major cause of delays triggering complaints from the public. The one-hour trip between Cagayan de Oro and Iligan cities now takes more than three hours. MindaNews photo
Loading... Please wait.
- Rep. Pacquiao casts vote; expects ‘big win’ for PCM-UNA bets
- Darlene Antonino-Custodio loses to Pacquiao’s bet
- SPECIAL REPORT: The ruling clans of Mindanao: same families in 50 years, 25 years
- Ronnel Rivera proclaimed winner in GenSan mayor race
- Moreno defeats incumbent Emano in CDO
- Vote-buying in Surigao City, Surigao del Norte: From P10 to P5,000
- Mangudadatu’s proclamation as reelected Maguindanao governor: shades of 2013 in 2010
- ARMM Regional Board of Canvassers convenes; will resume Wednesday 2 p.m.
- Jalosjos brothers lose in Sibugay polls
- Winners even before May 13 polls: 6 govs, 4 vice govs, 3 city mayors, 7 reps
- ‘Dragon Slayer’ ‘Kaka’ Bag-ao punches hole to Ecleo dynasty - SURIGAO CITY (MindaNews/18 May)–Dubbed by ... http://t.co/K50iHlH9V4 2 hours ago
- Soldier, 2 NPA killed in Surigao Norte clash http://t.co/cs7V6VAQ8w 4 hours ago
- 24-hour intermittent brownout hits Cotabato province - KIDAPAWAN CITY (MindaNews/18 May) – A power outage totali... http://t.co/R1Yk6acTtn 6 hours ago
- 24-hour intermittent brownout hits Cotabato province http://t.co/DlOPRdbyIO 7 hours ago
- Piñol flips, files electoral protest in Cotabato http://t.co/BJN350lNoQ 7 hours ago
If you have some news and PR materials you want to submit to us, please submit using this form.
All the fields are required.