At the public assistance center of the police at the San Pedro Memorial Park in Davao City, a tarpaulin posted outside the gate lists down what are not allowed inside: firearms, bladed weapons, loud music, gambling, liquor, smoking and illegal drugs. MindaNews photo by Carolyn O. Arguillas
Loading... Please wait.
- Darlene Antonino-Custodio loses to Pacquiao’s bet
- Ronnel Rivera proclaimed winner in GenSan mayor race
- Moreno defeats incumbent Emano in CDO
- Mangudadatu’s proclamation as reelected Maguindanao governor: shades of 2013 in 2010
- Jalosjos brothers lose in Sibugay polls
- ARMM Regional Board of Canvassers convenes; will resume Wednesday 2 p.m.
- Barangay official killed in front of family
- SPECIAL REPORT: The ruling clans of Mindanao: same families in 50 years, 25 years
- Soldier, 2 NPAs killed in Surigao Norte clash
- Rep. Pacquiao casts vote; expects ‘big win’ for PCM-UNA bets
- WORM’S EYEVIEW: Did people vote to decide or merely to comply? http://t.co/h2O6Ab0Q5D 10 hours ago
- WORM’S EYEVIEW: Did people vote to decide or merely to comply? http://t.co/6ZBXEv8uuz 12 hours ago
- Murad says victory of PNoy’s party is victory for the peace process; MILF to set up political party t... http://t.co/aQqcM4tlF7 13 hours ago
- ARMM’s Hataman vows to lower poverty incidence to “single-digit during our term” http://t.co/wnnVuvrOQ9 13 hours ago
- Barangay official killed in front of family http://t.co/MBIx5FzJd4 13 hours ago
If you have some news and PR materials you want to submit to us, please submit using this form.
All the fields are required.