A huge rubber tree which has become one of Surigao City’s landmarks was uprooted Saturday morning due to a thunderstorm. No one was hurt but a jeep owned by a bank security guard who planted the three some 25 years ago, was partly destroyed. MindaNews photo by Vanessa L. Almeda
Loading... Please wait.
- Mangudadatu’s proclamation as reelected Maguindanao governor: shades of 2013 in 2010
- Barangay official killed in front of family
- Jalosjos brothers lose in Sibugay polls
- Soldier, 2 NPAs killed in Surigao Norte clash
- Darlene Antonino-Custodio loses to Pacquiao’s bet
- ‘Dragon Slayer’ ‘Kaka’ Bag-ao punches hole to Ecleo dynasty
- Moreno defeats incumbent Emano in CDO
- SPECIAL REPORT: The ruling clans of Mindanao: same families in 50 years, 25 years
- Murad says victory of PNoy’s party is victory for the peace process; MILF to set up political party this year
- Mangudadatus, Sinsuat arrive for proclamation
- CHR Inquiry http://t.co/9wcxgxjWI1 2 hours ago
- DSWD staff, boat captain abducted in Basilan http://t.co/o6qIz3Tqqz 2 hours ago
- CHR Inquiry - Commission on Human Rights (CHR) Chair Loretta Ann Rosales and Commissioner Manuel Mamauag listen to... http://t.co/1UK6cW7txC 4 hours ago
- NBI witness in Fr. Tentorio’s killing said he wasn’t there, only forced to sign affidavit http://t.co/JDqoib5Ci4 5 hours ago
- Zubiri’s bets win all but 4 mayoral races in Bukidnon - MALAYBALAY CITY (MindaNews / 22 May) – The Zubiri-led ... http://t.co/d6Negsa0n3 8 hours ago
If you have some news and PR materials you want to submit to us, please submit using this form.
All the fields are required.