IN MEMORIAM. Photojournalist Rene Lumawag delivers his message through his shirt: “Stop killing journalists” at the San Pedro Memorial Park to commemorate the 8th death anniversary of his photojournalist son, Gene Boyd, on Monday, November 12. Gene Boyd, MindaNews’ photo editor, was gunned down in Jolo, Sulu on November 12, 2004 after shooting the sunset at the Jolo pier. MindaNews Photo by Ruby Thursday More
Loading... Please wait.
- Darlene Antonino-Custodio loses to Pacquiao’s bet
- Ronnel Rivera proclaimed winner in GenSan mayor race
- Moreno defeats incumbent Emano in CDO
- Mangudadatu’s proclamation as reelected Maguindanao governor: shades of 2013 in 2010
- Jalosjos brothers lose in Sibugay polls
- ARMM Regional Board of Canvassers convenes; will resume Wednesday 2 p.m.
- SPECIAL REPORT: The ruling clans of Mindanao: same families in 50 years, 25 years
- Soldier, 2 NPAs killed in Surigao Norte clash
- Rep. Pacquiao casts vote; expects ‘big win’ for PCM-UNA bets
- Vote-buying in Surigao City, Surigao del Norte: From P10 to P5,000
- WORM’S EYEVIEW: Did people vote to decide or merely to comply? http://t.co/h2O6Ab0Q5D 50 mins ago
- WORM’S EYEVIEW: Did people vote to decide or merely to comply? http://t.co/6ZBXEv8uuz 3 hours ago
- Murad says victory of PNoy’s party is victory for the peace process; MILF to set up political party t... http://t.co/aQqcM4tlF7 4 hours ago
- ARMM’s Hataman vows to lower poverty incidence to “single-digit during our term” http://t.co/wnnVuvrOQ9 4 hours ago
- Barangay official killed in front of family http://t.co/MBIx5FzJd4 4 hours ago
If you have some news and PR materials you want to submit to us, please submit using this form.
All the fields are required.