NEW SC JUSTICE. Another door has opened for Marvic Leonen, government peace panel chair in the negotiations with the Moro Islamic Liberation Front. President Aquino on November 21 named him Associate Justice of the Supreme Court. Photo taken as he was about to enter the meeting venue of the Technical Working Group on Power-Sharing on November 15 in Kuala Lumpur. The MILF has welcomed his appointment. MindaNews photo by Carolyn O. Arguillas
Loading... Please wait.
- UPDATE: Armed men rob M Lhuillier branch in CDO
- GPH, MILF end four-day “workshop” in Manila; major issues unresolved
- Former GPH peace panel chair on GPH-MILF peace process: “remain steadfast"
- Last of four kidnapped DSWD workers freed
- Investment planning workshop set in Zamboanga City
- SouthCot opens new hospital in Surallah in August
- U.S. military to rehab airport runway in Zamboanga
- COMMENT: BBL Concerns: Little, Nothing or Big? (4)
- Bla’an chieftain is GenSan’s first lumad rep to city council
- Campaign vs ‘colorum’ motorized bancas in Zambo intensified