Families, relatives and members of the local media lay the makeshift coffins at the Carlos P. Garcia Park in front of the General Santos City hall during the third anniversary of the Ampatuan Massacre on November 23. MindaNews photo by Bong Sarmiento Read story
Loading... Please wait.
- ADVOCACY MINDANOW: MILF Peace Pact: What if….?
- BTC signs draft Bangsamoro Basic Law: 11 yes, 2 with reservations, 2 absent
- Gensets eyed for 2 Surigao tourist sites hit by brownouts
- SOMEONE ELSE’S WINDOWS: By the skin of our faith
- Nail Care
- BATANG MINDANAW: Rant of an EXO fan
- MINDAVIEWS WORM’S EYEVIEW: Political will must reflect the will of the people
- SOMEONE ELSE’S WINDOWS: The heat is on Heat
- Friday's Cross
- Dynamite fishing in Siargao remains rampant