Families, relatives and members of the local media lay the makeshift coffins at the Carlos P. Garcia Park in front of the General Santos City hall during the third anniversary of the Ampatuan Massacre on November 23. MindaNews photo by Bong Sarmiento Read story
Loading... Please wait.
- UPDATE: Armed men rob M Lhuillier branch in CDO
- NPA rebel killed, cop wounded in Zambo Norte clash
- Skylab Power
- SOMEONE ELSE’S WINDOW: A curse on Aquino’s House
- GenSan police told to address rising cases of unsolved murders
- Fishermen affected by ‘Pablo’ to get fiberglass boats
- Anti-Israel Rally
- THE WORM’S EYEVIEW: We may have to reinvent governance!
- GenSan wants a mental hospital
- TURNING POINT: Revising Road Maps: The MSU GenSan Undergrad Thesis Controversy