Families, relatives and members of the local media lay the makeshift coffins at the Carlos P. Garcia Park in front of the General Santos City hall during the third anniversary of the Ampatuan Massacre on November 23. MindaNews photo by Bong Sarmiento Read story
Loading... Please wait.
- UPDATE: Armed men rob M Lhuillier branch in CDO
- GPH, MILF end four-day “workshop” in Manila; major issues unresolved
- Former GPH peace panel chair on GPH-MILF peace process: “remain steadfast"
- SouthCot opens new hospital in Surallah in August
- Last of four kidnapped DSWD workers freed
- Investment planning workshop set in Zamboanga City
- U.S. military to rehab airport runway in Zamboanga
- Bla’an chieftain is GenSan’s first lumad rep to city council
- COMMENT: BBL Concerns: Little, Nothing or Big? (4)
- THE WORM’S EYEVIEW: What if we empower the grassroots?