Families, relatives and members of the local media lay the makeshift coffins at the Carlos P. Garcia Park in front of the General Santos City hall during the third anniversary of the Ampatuan Massacre on November 23. MindaNews photo by Bong Sarmiento Read story
Loading... Please wait.
- ADVOCACY MindaNOW: “Why not wipe out the MILF rebels?"
- Sendong Aftermath: Cagayan de Oro and Iligan
- Miss Cagayan de Oro 2014
- THE WORM’S EYEVIEW: Leadership and citizenship are complementary
- Murad: “what’s happening here is different from the Middle East”
- GPH, MILF: awaiting “mutual acceptance” three years after the “rejections”
- Murad to Lumads: “We will not repeat the situation where a majority will oppress the minority”
- 134 VACW cases in Davao City blamed on cops, soldiers
- 8 would-be trafficking victims rescued in Zambo
- Fresh and Organic