Families, relatives and members of the local media lay the makeshift coffins at the Carlos P. Garcia Park in front of the General Santos City hall during the third anniversary of the Ampatuan Massacre on November 23. MindaNews photo by Bong Sarmiento Read story
Loading... Please wait.
- Malaysians eye Bangsamoro investment
- Safety, security always a concern — BIMP-EAGA tourism officials
- After 20 years, BIMP-EAGA comes full circle in Davao
- Pass Bangsamoro Basic Law
- South Cotabato adopts unified communication system for security, disaster
- Mindanawon installed as President of New York's St. John's University
- POC-South Cotabato gets P10M for 2015
- Residents near famous pink sand beach in Sta. Cruz Island worried over eco-tourism project if they don’t get land title
- THE WORM’S EYEVIEW: Not just lifestyle but loyalty check too!
- 2nd Industrial Park dev’t Zamboecozone’s focus in 2015