Atty. Carlos Isagani Zarate, Bayan Muna Vice President for Mindanao, discusses the controversial RA 10175 or the Cybercrime Prevention Act of 2012 at the 3rd Davao Media Freedom Day forum at the Ateneo de Davao University afternoon of November 23. MindaNews photo by Carolyn O. Arguillas
Loading... Please wait.
- UPDATE: Armed men rob M Lhuillier branch in CDO
- GPH, MILF end four-day “workshop” in Manila; major issues unresolved
- Former GPH peace panel chair on GPH-MILF peace process: “remain steadfast"
- SouthCot opens new hospital in Surallah in August
- Last of four kidnapped DSWD workers freed
- Investment planning workshop set in Zamboanga City
- U.S. military to rehab airport runway in Zamboanga
- Bla’an chieftain is GenSan’s first lumad rep to city council
- COMMENT: BBL Concerns: Little, Nothing or Big? (4)
- THE WORM’S EYEVIEW: What if we empower the grassroots?