Atty. Carlos Isagani Zarate, Bayan Muna Vice President for Mindanao, discusses the controversial RA 10175 or the Cybercrime Prevention Act of 2012 at the 3rd Davao Media Freedom Day forum at the Ateneo de Davao University afternoon of November 23. MindaNews photo by Carolyn O. Arguillas
Loading... Please wait.
- ADVOCACY MINDANOW: MILF Peace Pact: What if….?
- 5 Dinagat mining firms don’t have permit to transport ore – MGB
- Ata-Manobo ‘bakwits’ demand military pullout from Talaingod
- Illegal mining remains unchecked in Surigao town
- PMA cadets to hold silent drill exhibitions in Zambo
- PH ranks 3rd in impunity for media killings
- BTC signs draft Bangsamoro Basic Law: 11 yes, 2 with reservations, 2 absent
- SOMEONE ELSE’S WINDOWS: Holy Week of time past
- Davao wants to lure more Japanese tourists
- 30,000 devotees expected at Divine Mercy Shrine in MisOr