Relatives of the media workers killed in the Ampatuan Massacre arrange the makeshift coffins beside the grave of the 12 media workers at the Forest Lake Memorial Park in General Santos City during the third anniversary commemoration on November 23. MindaNews photo by Bong Sarmiento Read story
Loading... Please wait.
- 2 die, 17 injured as bus falls into ravine in Zambo Sur
- Surigao fishermen catch giant ocean sunfish
- Divers dismayed over capture, death of giant sun fish
- COMMENT: Are We Really?
- Butuan folks raise concerns on alleged mining operation disguised as quarry
- Locally produced Davao chocolate to hit malls
- Whirlwind destroys 3 houses in Bukidnon, causes 21-hour brownout
- THE WORM’S EYEVIEW: When will we learn?
- Bomb explosion rocks Basilan anew
- Quarry or Mining?