Relatives of the media workers killed in the Ampatuan Massacre arrange the makeshift coffins beside the grave of the 12 media workers at the Forest Lake Memorial Park in General Santos City during the third anniversary commemoration on November 23. MindaNews photo by Bong Sarmiento Read story
Loading... Please wait.
- ADVOCACY MindaNOW: “Why not wipe out the MILF rebels?"
- Murad: “what’s happening here is different from the Middle East”
- Murad to Lumads: “We will not repeat the situation where a majority will oppress the minority”
- Sendong Aftermath: Cagayan de Oro and Iligan
- PEACETALK: Devolution and the Bangsamoro
- Dutertes bow out of ALS Ice Bucket challenge
- BIFF links up with ISIS, assures Mindanao Christians not to worry
- Construction boom expected as a result of climate change
- MGB-12 grants mining firm authority to explore SouthCot, Sarangani
- Ms Bukidnon Centennial’s crown taken back