Atty. Prima Quinsayas, legal counsel of the Freedom Fund for Filipino Journalists gives students of mass communications in Davao City an update on the cases filed against the suspects in the November 23, 2009 massacre in Ampatuan, Maguindanao during the 3rd Davao Media Freedom Day forum at the Ateneo de Davao University afternoon of November 23. MindaNews photo by Carolyn O. Arguillas
Loading... Please wait.
- ADVOCACY MindaNOW: “Why not wipe out the MILF rebels?"
- Miss Cagayan de Oro 2014
- Sendong Aftermath: Cagayan de Oro and Iligan
- THE WORM’S EYEVIEW: Leadership and citizenship are complementary
- GPH, MILF: awaiting “mutual acceptance” three years after the “rejections”
- Murad: “what’s happening here is different from the Middle East”
- 134 VACW cases in Davao City blamed on cops, soldiers
- 8 would-be trafficking victims rescued in Zambo
- Murad to Lumads: “We will not repeat the situation where a majority will oppress the minority”
- Fresh and Organic