Atty. Prima Quinsayas, legal counsel of the Freedom Fund for Filipino Journalists gives students of mass communications in Davao City an update on the cases filed against the suspects in the November 23, 2009 massacre in Ampatuan, Maguindanao during the 3rd Davao Media Freedom Day forum at the Ateneo de Davao University afternoon of November 23. MindaNews photo by Carolyn O. Arguillas
Loading... Please wait.
- 3 NPA rebs surrender in Sarangani
- UCCP bishops to PNoy: Repent or resign
- GenSan to develop food terminal, public market thru public-private partnership
- President BS Aquino’s peace negotiations with the MILF conducted in bad faith
- Consortium investing P50M for GenSan special ecozone
- 2014 State of The Indigenous Peoples Address
- Sendong Aftermath: Cagayan de Oro and Iligan
- NPA says suspects in Bukidnon mayor’s slay fall guys
- Indigenous Bracelets
- THE WORM’S EYEVIEW: Stop graft and corruption in the barangay!