Atty. Prima Quinsayas, legal counsel of the Freedom Fund for Filipino Journalists gives students of mass communications in Davao City an update on the cases filed against the suspects in the November 23, 2009 massacre in Ampatuan, Maguindanao during the 3rd Davao Media Freedom Day forum at the Ateneo de Davao University afternoon of November 23. MindaNews photo by Carolyn O. Arguillas
Loading... Please wait.
- Rep. Pacquiao casts vote; expects ‘big win’ for PCM-UNA bets
- Darlene Antonino-Custodio loses to Pacquiao’s bet
- Ronnel Rivera proclaimed winner in GenSan mayor race
- Moreno defeats incumbent Emano in CDO
- SPECIAL REPORT: The ruling clans of Mindanao: same families in 50 years, 25 years
- Mangudadatu’s proclamation as reelected Maguindanao governor: shades of 2013 in 2010
- Vote-buying in Surigao City, Surigao del Norte: From P10 to P5,000
- ARMM Regional Board of Canvassers convenes; will resume Wednesday 2 p.m.
- Jalosjos brothers lose in Sibugay polls
- Winners even before May 13 polls: 6 govs, 4 vice govs, 3 city mayors, 7 reps
- TINGOG SA SUBA: Balikbayan - kay bulan sa Mayo man daghan gyud Balikbayan manguli atol sa fiesta daghan regalo dal... http://t.co/i3VhL6rgWa 3 hours ago
- TINGOG SA SUBA: Balikbayan http://t.co/8vDUSIigxw 4 hours ago
- ‘Dragon Slayer’ ‘Kaka’ Bag-ao punches hole to Ecleo dynasty http://t.co/bKMzmWqLaf 22 hours ago
- Manual Labor http://t.co/Ulgiq0eS38 22 hours ago
- One Down http://t.co/8yFvGFrw37 22 hours ago
If you have some news and PR materials you want to submit to us, please submit using this form.
All the fields are required.