Atty. Prima Quinsayas, legal counsel of the Freedom Fund for Filipino Journalists gives students of mass communications in Davao City an update on the cases filed against the suspects in the November 23, 2009 massacre in Ampatuan, Maguindanao during the 3rd Davao Media Freedom Day forum at the Ateneo de Davao University afternoon of November 23. MindaNews photo by Carolyn O. Arguillas
Loading... Please wait.
- 2 die, 17 injured as bus falls into ravine in Zambo Sur
- Surigao fishermen catch giant ocean sunfish
- Divers dismayed over capture, death of giant sun fish
- Butuan folks raise concerns on alleged mining operation disguised as quarry
- COMMENT: Are We Really?
- Whirlwind destroys 3 houses in Bukidnon, causes 21-hour brownout
- Locally produced Davao chocolate to hit malls
- THE WORM’S EYEVIEW: When will we learn?
- Bomb explosion rocks Basilan anew
- Quarry or Mining?