Atty. Prima Quinsayas, legal counsel of the Freedom Fund for Filipino Journalists gives students of mass communications in Davao City an update on the cases filed against the suspects in the November 23, 2009 massacre in Ampatuan, Maguindanao during the 3rd Davao Media Freedom Day forum at the Ateneo de Davao University afternoon of November 23. MindaNews photo by Carolyn O. Arguillas
Loading... Please wait.
- ADVOCACY MindaNOW: “Why not wipe out the MILF rebels?"
- Sendong Aftermath: Cagayan de Oro and Iligan
- Murad: “what’s happening here is different from the Middle East”
- Murad to Lumads: “We will not repeat the situation where a majority will oppress the minority”
- PEACETALK: Devolution and the Bangsamoro
- Dutertes bow out of ALS Ice Bucket challenge
- Construction boom expected as a result of climate change
- BIFF links up with ISIS, assures Mindanao Christians not to worry
- MGB-12 grants mining firm authority to explore SouthCot, Sarangani
- Floods displace 200 families in Sarangani