Atty. Prima Quinsayas, legal counsel of the Freedom Fund for Filipino Journalists gives students of mass communications in Davao City an update on the cases filed against the suspects in the November 23, 2009 massacre in Ampatuan, Maguindanao during the 3rd Davao Media Freedom Day forum at the Ateneo de Davao University afternoon of November 23. MindaNews photo by Carolyn O. Arguillas
Loading... Please wait.
- UPDATE: Armed men rob M Lhuillier branch in CDO
- Skylab Power
- SOMEONE ELSE’S WINDOW: A curse on Aquino’s House
- GenSan police told to address rising cases of unsolved murders
- Anti-Israel Rally
- THE WORM’S EYEVIEW: We may have to reinvent governance!
- GenSan wants a mental hospital
- A SOJOURNER'S VIEW: Duyog Ramadhan among the Kagans
- Abu Sayyaf bandits seize 3 DSWD workers in Sulu
- TURNING POINT: Revising Road Maps: The MSU GenSan Undergrad Thesis Controversy