Aerial view of the devastation made by illegal mining operations along Iponan River in Cagayan de Oro. The photo taken from a Philippine Air Force helicopter last Nov. 24, 2012 showed the illegal miners are operating again despite the arrest and release of two Chinese nationals last month. MindaNews photo
Loading... Please wait.
- Bukidnon Lumad leaders, DENR sign MOA on foreign-funded project
- Where to after 10-day “workshop” on draft Bangsamoro Basic Law?
- PNP miserably fails to present any proof on significant headway in the investigation of media killings
- Sokol helicopter crashes in Marawi; all aboard safe
- Group says migration increased after ‘Sendong’, ‘Pablo’
- 1,535 applications filed with HR victims' claims board; 5 regional desks to be set up
- Helicopter crash
- Health facilities worth P67M completed in GenSan
- Deaths among Zamboanga City ‘bakwits’ climb to 155
- Last day