Workers at the Filipinas Palm Oil Plantation Inc. in Rosario, Agusan del Sur have been on strike since Nov. 27. The Filipinas Palm Oil Workers Union-NAFLU-KMU cited alleged unfair labor practices and alleged violation of their collective bargaining agreement. Photo taken late afternoon of Nov. 29 at the company gate along the national highway. MindaNews photo by Erwin Mascarinas
Loading... Please wait.
- PNoy, Murad in Hiroshima for seminar on BMoro peace pact implementation
- Human rights defenders can get funding for protection
- Ampatuan Massacre suspect, 2 others killed in Cotabato shootout
- CDO river guides to be retrained in first aid
- MY, MY MARAWI: Talking dirty to clean up the city
- 42 of 52 labor disputes in Zambo resolved via mediation
- WORM’S EYEVIEW: How straight, how level is Matuwid Na Daan?
- Sendong Aftermath: Cagayan de Oro and Iligan
- Region 12 inventors to compete in national contest
- SouthCot closes down 45 small-scale mineral ore processing plants