Leonides “Ding” Ilagan, youngest son of human rights lawyer Laurente “Larry” Ilagan stands in fronf of the Wall of Remembrance at the Bantayog ng mga Bayani in Quezon City on Nov. 29 during the rites that honored his father and 11 other heroes/martyrs in the struggle against martial law. Read story
Loading... Please wait.
- Mangudadatu’s proclamation as reelected Maguindanao governor: shades of 2013 in 2010
- Barangay official killed in front of family
- Jalosjos brothers lose in Sibugay polls
- Darlene Antonino-Custodio loses to Pacquiao’s bet
- Soldier, 2 NPAs killed in Surigao Norte clash
- ‘Dragon Slayer’ ‘Kaka’ Bag-ao punches hole to Ecleo dynasty
- Moreno defeats incumbent Emano in CDO
- SPECIAL REPORT: The ruling clans of Mindanao: same families in 50 years, 25 years
- Murad says victory of PNoy’s party is victory for the peace process; MILF to set up political party this year
- Mangudadatus, Sinsuat arrive for proclamation
If you have some news and PR materials you want to submit to us, please submit using this form.
All the fields are required.