Leonides “Ding” Ilagan, youngest son of human rights lawyer Laurente “Larry” Ilagan stands in fronf of the Wall of Remembrance at the Bantayog ng mga Bayani in Quezon City on Nov. 29 during the rites that honored his father and 11 other heroes/martyrs in the struggle against martial law. Read story
Loading... Please wait.
- In 2-day swing, Binay backs Bangsamoro, 'denies early campaigning for 2016'
- Abu Sayyaf demands P15M ransom for gov’t mechanic
- South Cotabato eyes new tourism circuit
- 2 more firms interested to develop Davao City’s Isla Verde
- South Cotabato sanitary landfill in 2014 ‘Galing Pook’ shortlist
- 5 OFWs from Libya get 10K each
- 5 hurt in Cotabato City plaza explosion
- Festive Kalesa
- MIND DA NEWS: BBL: Vital Questions
- THE WORM’S EYEVIEW: A Framework for Genuine Democracy as P-Noy’s Legacy?