Residents board a sunken barge lodged beside a bridge in Barangay Iponan in Cagayan de Oro City on Dec. 5, 2012 to salvage materials. Swept by the waters brought by Typhoon Pablo the day before, the barge is believed to be one of the seven barges used in illegally mining gold at the Iponan River. MindaNews photo by Froilan Gallardo
Loading... Please wait.
- MILF, MNLF meet in Jeddah; vow to activate Bangsamoro Coordination Forum
- MORO IN EXILE: Open Letter to Angeline Jolie
- German national arrested for grave oral defamation charges
- Surf's up in Siargao's Cloud 9 for better tourism
- Bukidnon needs to work on its tourism industry, says biz chamber official
- Mindanawon leads global campaign on Women, Peace and Security
- Tourist missing in CdeO’s white water adventure
- Mindanawon Lead Convener
- Zambo doctor OFW loses P1.27M
- WORM’S EYEVIEW: What Does MILF Mean by a Ministerial Form of Government?