A rider guides his motorcycle in crossing an improvised bridge on Dec. 5, 2012 after the Ugyaban Bridge in Talakag town in Bukidnon was swept away by typhoon Pablo the day before. Ugnayan Bridge is a vital link between Cagayan de Oro and Talakag. MindaNews photo by Froilan Gallardo
Loading... Please wait.
- MILF, MNLF meet in Jeddah; vow to activate Bangsamoro Coordination Forum
- MORO IN EXILE: Open Letter to Angeline Jolie
- German national arrested for grave oral defamation charges
- Surf's up in Siargao's Cloud 9 for better tourism
- Bukidnon needs to work on its tourism industry, says biz chamber official
- Mindanawon leads global campaign on Women, Peace and Security
- Tourist missing in CdeO’s white water adventure
- Mindanawon Lead Convener
- Zambo doctor OFW loses P1.27M
- WORM’S EYEVIEW: What Does MILF Mean by a Ministerial Form of Government?