Cameron Walker, a law student from New Zeland on an integration program with banana workers in Compostela Valley, meet members of NAMAOS-KMU whose houses were devastated by Typhoon Pablo on his way to Taha Bridge at Cateel Road on 5 December 2012. Walker woke up as Pablo was making landfall in neighboring Davao Oriental, got separated from his host family, survived the strong winds and the flood, and slept with hundreds of evacuees in a banana packing plant in Compostela town. Photo courtesy of Cameron Walker
Loading... Please wait.
- Rep. Pacquiao casts vote; expects ‘big win’ for PCM-UNA bets
- Darlene Antonino-Custodio loses to Pacquiao’s bet
- Ronnel Rivera proclaimed winner in GenSan mayor race
- Moreno defeats incumbent Emano in CDO
- SPECIAL REPORT: The ruling clans of Mindanao: same families in 50 years, 25 years
- Mangudadatu’s proclamation as reelected Maguindanao governor: shades of 2013 in 2010
- Vote-buying in Surigao City, Surigao del Norte: From P10 to P5,000
- ARMM Regional Board of Canvassers convenes; will resume Wednesday 2 p.m.
- Jalosjos brothers lose in Sibugay polls
- Winners even before May 13 polls: 6 govs, 4 vice govs, 3 city mayors, 7 reps
- TINGOG SA SUBA: Balikbayan - kay bulan sa Mayo man daghan gyud Balikbayan manguli atol sa fiesta daghan regalo dal... http://t.co/i3VhL6rgWa 31 mins ago
- TINGOG SA SUBA: Balikbayan http://t.co/8vDUSIigxw 1 hour ago
- ‘Dragon Slayer’ ‘Kaka’ Bag-ao punches hole to Ecleo dynasty http://t.co/bKMzmWqLaf 19 hours ago
- Manual Labor http://t.co/Ulgiq0eS38 19 hours ago
- One Down http://t.co/8yFvGFrw37 19 hours ago
If you have some news and PR materials you want to submit to us, please submit using this form.
All the fields are required.