Police recruits help in the repacking of rice at the disaster coordinating relief center at the Department of Public Works and Highways in Panacan, Davao City on Dec. 13, 2012. The rice will be distributed to the typhoon victims in the devastated provinces of Davao Oriental and Compostela Valley. MindaNews photo by Froilan Gallardo
Loading... Please wait.
- MILF, MNLF meet in Jeddah; vow to activate Bangsamoro Coordination Forum
- MORO IN EXILE: Open Letter to Angeline Jolie
- German national arrested for grave oral defamation charges
- Surf's up in Siargao's Cloud 9 for better tourism
- Bukidnon needs to work on its tourism industry, says biz chamber official
- Mindanawon leads global campaign on Women, Peace and Security
- Tourist missing in CdeO’s white water adventure
- Mindanawon Lead Convener
- Zambo doctor OFW loses P1.27M
- WORM’S EYEVIEW: What Does MILF Mean by a Ministerial Form of Government?