Benny Labrado, 60, plays a Christmas tune on an improvised percussion made of rhum bottles along Agdao in Davao City on Dec. 22, 2012. MindaNews photo by Keith Bacongco
Loading... Please wait.
- Malaysians eye Bangsamoro investment
- After 20 years, BIMP-EAGA comes full circle in Davao
- Safety, security always a concern — BIMP-EAGA tourism officials
- Pass Bangsamoro Basic Law
- Mindanawon installed as President of New York's St. John's University
- South Cotabato adopts unified communication system for security, disaster
- POC-South Cotabato gets P10M for 2015
- THE WORM’S EYEVIEW: Not just lifestyle but loyalty check too!
- Residents near famous pink sand beach in Sta. Cruz Island worried over eco-tourism project if they don’t get land title
- 2nd Industrial Park dev’t Zamboecozone’s focus in 2015