A firetruck is now deployed near a 100-meter row of stalls selling firecrackers along the boulevard in Surigao City, to avoid a repeat of last year’s fire, where some P800,000 worth of firerackers went up in smoke. MindNews photo by Vanessa L. Almeda where some P800,000 worth of firerackers went up in smoke. MindNews photo by Vanessa L. Almeda
Loading... Please wait.
- ADVOCACY MindaNOW: “Why not wipe out the MILF rebels?"
- Miss Cagayan de Oro 2014
- Sendong Aftermath: Cagayan de Oro and Iligan
- THE WORM’S EYEVIEW: Leadership and citizenship are complementary
- Murad: “what’s happening here is different from the Middle East”
- GPH, MILF: awaiting “mutual acceptance” three years after the “rejections”
- 134 VACW cases in Davao City blamed on cops, soldiers
- Murad to Lumads: “We will not repeat the situation where a majority will oppress the minority”
- 8 would-be trafficking victims rescued in Zambo
- Fresh and Organic