A firetruck is now deployed near a 100-meter row of stalls selling firecrackers along the boulevard in Surigao City, to avoid a repeat of last year’s fire, where some P800,000 worth of firerackers went up in smoke. MindNews photo by Vanessa L. Almeda where some P800,000 worth of firerackers went up in smoke. MindNews photo by Vanessa L. Almeda
Loading... Please wait.
- Malaysians eye Bangsamoro investment
- Mindanawon installed as President of New York's St. John's University
- Safety, security always a concern — BIMP-EAGA tourism officials
- After 20 years, BIMP-EAGA comes full circle in Davao
- Pass Bangsamoro Basic Law
- South Cotabato adopts unified communication system for security, disaster
- POC-South Cotabato gets P10M for 2015
- THE WORM’S EYEVIEW: Not just lifestyle but loyalty check too!
- 2nd Industrial Park dev’t Zamboecozone’s focus in 2015
- 3 more of 7 suspected MERS-CoV cases in Zambo City test negative