Tents from the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) serve as temporary “learning spaces” at Cabinuangan Central Elementary School. Some of the province’s schools were destroyed when super typhoon Pablo hit New Bataan, Compostela Valley on December 4, 2012. Mindanews Photo by Ruby Thursday
Loading... Please wait.
- UPDATE: Armed men rob M Lhuillier branch in CDO
- GPH, MILF end four-day “workshop” in Manila; major issues unresolved
- Anthropologists gather for "Reflecting on Disasters" forum in DC
- The P144-B DAP Express: A maze of good, bad, open, opaque projects
- Former GPH peace panel chair on GPH-MILF peace process: “remain steadfast"
- ‘Don't forget fashion when covering Mindanao’
- HIV infections in GenSan at least 145
- NDF sets release of cops captured in Surigao Norte raid
- THE WORM’S EYEVIEW: Knowing our shortcomings, will K-12 education improve things?
- DOH plans P100-M upgrade for provincial hospital in Koronadal