Vendors in Cagayan de Oro City enjoy brisk sales of icons of the Black Nazarene, the patron saint of Barangay Lapasan, on Jan. 8, 2012. On Jan. 9, 2012, the same day that devotees will hold the annual procession in honor of the Black Nazarene in Quiapo, Manila, the parish church of Lapasanwill stage its own version of the annual religious festivity. MindaNews photo by Froilan Gallardo
Loading... Please wait.
- UPDATE: Armed men rob M Lhuillier branch in CDO
- NPA rebel killed, cop wounded in Zambo Norte clash
- Skylab Power
- SOMEONE ELSE’S WINDOW: A curse on Aquino’s House
- GenSan police told to address rising cases of unsolved murders
- Fishermen affected by ‘Pablo’ to get fiberglass boats
- Anti-Israel Rally
- THE WORM’S EYEVIEW: We may have to reinvent governance!
- GenSan wants a mental hospital
- TURNING POINT: Revising Road Maps: The MSU GenSan Undergrad Thesis Controversy