Vendors in Cagayan de Oro City enjoy brisk sales of icons of the Black Nazarene, the patron saint of Barangay Lapasan, on Jan. 8, 2012. On Jan. 9, 2012, the same day that devotees will hold the annual procession in honor of the Black Nazarene in Quiapo, Manila, the parish church of Lapasanwill stage its own version of the annual religious festivity. MindaNews photo by Froilan Gallardo
Loading... Please wait.
- Draft Bangsmoaro Basic Law out of peace panels’ hands; back to BTC and OP
- Festive Kalesa
- In 2-day swing, Binay backs Bangsamoro, 'denies early campaigning for 2016'
- Bangsamoro Basic Law in Congress: less than 50 session days left ‘til yearend
- PEACETALK: Between Davao and Manila: An appointment with the BBL
- Task Force Lasureco appeals to consumers: stop tampering with meters
- Snack time
- 2 Sulu motorpool mechanics abducted, one killed
- Abu Sayyaf demands P15M ransom for gov’t mechanic
- Miss Cagayan de Oro