Vendors in Cagayan de Oro City enjoy brisk sales of icons of the Black Nazarene, the patron saint of Barangay Lapasan, on Jan. 8, 2012. On Jan. 9, 2012, the same day that devotees will hold the annual procession in honor of the Black Nazarene in Quiapo, Manila, the parish church of Lapasanwill stage its own version of the annual religious festivity. MindaNews photo by Froilan Gallardo
Loading... Please wait.
- UPDATE: Armed men rob M Lhuillier branch in CDO
- GPH, MILF end four-day “workshop” in Manila; major issues unresolved
- Former GPH peace panel chair on GPH-MILF peace process: “remain steadfast"
- SouthCot opens new hospital in Surallah in August
- Last of four kidnapped DSWD workers freed
- Investment planning workshop set in Zamboanga City
- U.S. military to rehab airport runway in Zamboanga
- Bla’an chieftain is GenSan’s first lumad rep to city council
- COMMENT: BBL Concerns: Little, Nothing or Big? (4)
- THE WORM’S EYEVIEW: What if we empower the grassroots?