At 4:00 AM today, the Low Pressure Area (LPA) was estimated based on all available data at 340 km Southeast of Davao City (5.0°N, 128.0°E) embedded along the Intertropical Convergence Zone (ITCZ) affecting Mindanao. Northeast monsoon affecting Northern Luzon. Issued 5:00 a.m., 08 January 2013
Loading... Please wait.
- UPDATE: Armed men rob M Lhuillier branch in CDO
- NPA rebel killed, cop wounded in Zambo Norte clash
- Skylab Power
- GenSan police told to address rising cases of unsolved murders
- SOMEONE ELSE’S WINDOW: A curse on Aquino’s House
- Anti-Israel Rally
- Fishermen affected by ‘Pablo’ to get fiberglass boats
- THE WORM’S EYEVIEW: We may have to reinvent governance!
- GenSan wants a mental hospital
- TURNING POINT: Revising Road Maps: The MSU GenSan Undergrad Thesis Controversy