At 4:00 AM today, the Low Pressure Area (LPA) was estimated based on all available data at 340 km Southeast of Davao City (5.0°N, 128.0°E) embedded along the Intertropical Convergence Zone (ITCZ) affecting Mindanao. Northeast monsoon affecting Northern Luzon. Issued 5:00 a.m., 08 January 2013
Loading... Please wait.
- Barangay official killed in front of family
- Soldier, 2 NPAs killed in Surigao Norte clash
- ‘Dragon Slayer’ ‘Kaka’ Bag-ao punches hole to Ecleo dynasty
- Darlene Antonino-Custodio loses to Pacquiao’s bet
- Murad says victory of PNoy’s party is victory for the peace process; MILF to set up political party this year
- Still all in the family: 16 of 26 govs reelected; 12 provinces elect exec-legislative family teams
- Piñol flips, files electoral protest in Cotabato
- Jalosjos brothers lose in Sibugay polls
- SPECIAL REPORT: The ruling clans of Mindanao: same families in 50 years, 25 years
- 1,588 hired in GenSan job fairs on Labor Day
- SOMEONE ELSE’S WINDOW: Gates of hell http://t.co/oyl3ZikAkB 41 mins ago
- ‘No more’ brownouts for GenSan in July, but rates to rise—exec http://t.co/NkVU2hlKXS 41 mins ago
- Organic black rice from Mindanao hits foreign shores http://t.co/UzRv2tG3wg 41 mins ago
- DSWD staff abducted in Basilan freed http://t.co/3gTrQMnsCL 41 mins ago
- ‘No more’ brownouts for GenSan in July, but rates to rise—exec http://t.co/p5ThZfWSHO 1 hour ago
If you have some news and PR materials you want to submit to us, please submit using this form.
All the fields are required.