A mother and child watch as the procession of the Black Nazarene passes by their house in Barangay Lapasan in Cagayan de Oro on Jan.9, 2012. The parish church of Barangay Lapasan holds an annual procession in honor of the Black Nazarene at the same time with that of Quiapo, Manila. MindaNews photo by Erwin Mascarinas
Loading... Please wait.
- Moreno defeats incumbent Emano in CDO
- Darlene Antonino-Custodio loses to Pacquiao’s bet
- Mangudadatu’s proclamation as reelected Maguindanao governor: shades of 2013 in 2010
- Barangay official killed in front of family
- Jalosjos brothers lose in Sibugay polls
- Ronnel Rivera proclaimed winner in GenSan mayor race
- Soldier, 2 NPAs killed in Surigao Norte clash
- SPECIAL REPORT: The ruling clans of Mindanao: same families in 50 years, 25 years
- Mangudadatus, Sinsuat arrive for proclamation
- ‘Dragon Slayer’ ‘Kaka’ Bag-ao punches hole to Ecleo dynasty
- Comics series on Bukidnon tribe out http://t.co/4mQeNrcsei 13 hours ago
- Who can swim across Sarangani Bay in less than 3 hours? http://t.co/8ecQGwDNSk 13 hours ago
- 50 people in GenSan with full-blown AIDS – official - GENERAL SANTOS CITY (MindaNews/21 May) Around 50 resident... http://t.co/qsKXdg2qbI 19 hours ago
- Voting assistors: Helping PWDs or manipulating votes? http://t.co/PZyrMAOvMs 20 hours ago
- 50 people in GenSan with full-blown AIDS – official http://t.co/ApAhYWOnnx 20 hours ago
If you have some news and PR materials you want to submit to us, please submit using this form.
All the fields are required.