At 4:00 am today, the Low Pressure Area (LPA) was estimated based on all available data at 380 km Southeast of General Santos City (5.5° N, 128.8° E)embedded along the Intertropical Convergence Zone (ITZC) affecting Mindanao. Tail-end of a cold front affecting Northern Luzon. PAG-ASA Website
Loading... Please wait.
- Barangay official killed in front of family
- Soldier, 2 NPAs killed in Surigao Norte clash
- ‘Dragon Slayer’ ‘Kaka’ Bag-ao punches hole to Ecleo dynasty
- The lost enchantment of Hinatuan’s Enchanted River
- Murad says victory of PNoy’s party is victory for the peace process; MILF to set up political party this year
- Darlene Antonino-Custodio loses to Pacquiao’s bet
- Still all in the family: 16 of 26 govs reelected; 12 provinces elect exec-legislative family teams
- Piñol flips, files electoral protest in Cotabato
- DSWD staff, boat captain abducted in Basilan
- SPECIAL REPORT: The ruling clans of Mindanao: same families in 50 years, 25 years
- Greenpeace commends Court ruling to stop field trials of ‘Bt talong’ http://t.co/hAQLfFXxLD 8 hours ago
- Greenpeace commends Court ruling to stop field trials of ‘Bt talong’ http://t.co/83eNanVBpV 10 hours ago
- ‘Loloy’ emerges as ‘mystery man’ in Tentorio murder probe http://t.co/G4KEx3lZUM 11 hours ago
- SOMEONE ELSE’S WINDOW: Gates of hell - MALAYBALAY CITY (MindaNews/24 May) – When novelist Dan Brown published ... http://t.co/jc0rUwgbWd 14 hours ago
- SOMEONE ELSE’S WINDOW: Gates of hell http://t.co/oyl3ZikAkB 14 hours ago
If you have some news and PR materials you want to submit to us, please submit using this form.
All the fields are required.