A worker carves a lechon tray from gmelina wood at this shop in Barangay Mabuhay in Bayugan City, Agusan del Sur. Priced at P20 each, the trays, are sold in bulk at shops in Cebu, Bohol and Dumaguete. MindaNews Photo by Ruby Thursday More
Loading... Please wait.
- Darlene Antonino-Custodio loses to Pacquiao’s bet
- Ronnel Rivera proclaimed winner in GenSan mayor race
- Moreno defeats incumbent Emano in CDO
- Mangudadatu’s proclamation as reelected Maguindanao governor: shades of 2013 in 2010
- Barangay official killed in front of family
- Jalosjos brothers lose in Sibugay polls
- ARMM Regional Board of Canvassers convenes; will resume Wednesday 2 p.m.
- SPECIAL REPORT: The ruling clans of Mindanao: same families in 50 years, 25 years
- Soldier, 2 NPAs killed in Surigao Norte clash
- Rep. Pacquiao casts vote; expects ‘big win’ for PCM-UNA bets
- 50 people in GenSan with full-blown AIDS – official - GENERAL SANTOS CITY (MindaNews/21 May) Around 50 resident... http://t.co/qsKXdg2qbI 2 hours ago
- Voting assistors: Helping PWDs or manipulating votes? http://t.co/PZyrMAOvMs 2 hours ago
- 50 people in GenSan with full-blown AIDS – official http://t.co/ApAhYWOnnx 2 hours ago
- Davao biz groups ask BIR to extend receipts expiry http://t.co/mK0jtlrhLt 2 hours ago
- WORM’S EYEVIEW: Are we really the Boss or are they pulling our leg? http://t.co/MmXsuNPLfe 2 hours ago
If you have some news and PR materials you want to submit to us, please submit using this form.
All the fields are required.