Peace panel chairs Miriam Coronel-Ferrer of the government and Mohagher Iqbal of the Moro Islamic Liberation Front shake hands after signing the Annex on Transitional Arrangements and Modalities at the end of the three-day talks in Kuala Lumpur Wednesday night, in the presence of Malaysian facilitator Tengku Dao Ab Ghafar Tengku Mohamed. Three more annexes need to be signed to complete the comprehensive peace pact. Photo courtesy of OPAPP
Loading... Please wait.
- Barangay official killed in front of family
- Soldier, 2 NPAs killed in Surigao Norte clash
- ‘Dragon Slayer’ ‘Kaka’ Bag-ao punches hole to Ecleo dynasty
- Darlene Antonino-Custodio loses to Pacquiao’s bet
- Murad says victory of PNoy’s party is victory for the peace process; MILF to set up political party this year
- Still all in the family: 16 of 26 govs reelected; 12 provinces elect exec-legislative family teams
- Piñol flips, files electoral protest in Cotabato
- Jalosjos brothers lose in Sibugay polls
- SPECIAL REPORT: The ruling clans of Mindanao: same families in 50 years, 25 years
- 1,588 hired in GenSan job fairs on Labor Day
- Phones Out http://t.co/ojBXvsET6c 2 hours ago
- DA Office on Fire http://t.co/zuCJtnYQBt 2 hours ago
- MILF Chief http://t.co/41hXaPaJCG 2 hours ago
- Phones Out - Technicians use candles to check their communication equipment after the local distribution utility c... http://t.co/XqGtHTlgN6 3 hours ago
- Rotating brownouts to return to Surigao Norte http://t.co/1G22rQO8ey 5 hours ago
If you have some news and PR materials you want to submit to us, please submit using this form.
All the fields are required.