Peace panel chairs Miriam Coronel-Ferrer of the government and Mohagher Iqbal of the Moro Islamic Liberation Front shake hands after signing the Annex on Transitional Arrangements and Modalities at the end of the three-day talks in Kuala Lumpur Wednesday night, in the presence of Malaysian facilitator Tengku Dao Ab Ghafar Tengku Mohamed. Three more annexes need to be signed to complete the comprehensive peace pact. Photo courtesy of OPAPP
Loading... Please wait.
- MILF, MNLF meet in Jeddah; vow to activate Bangsamoro Coordination Forum
- MORO IN EXILE: Open Letter to Angeline Jolie
- German national arrested for grave oral defamation charges
- Surf's up in Siargao's Cloud 9 for better tourism
- Bukidnon needs to work on its tourism industry, says biz chamber official
- Mindanawon leads global campaign on Women, Peace and Security
- Tourist missing in CdeO’s white water adventure
- Mindanawon Lead Convener
- Zambo doctor OFW loses P1.27M
- WORM’S EYEVIEW: What Does MILF Mean by a Ministerial Form of Government?