A team from the Davao City Police Office provides additional security to the Malaysian Consulate along Bonifacio Street in Davao City (building on left side) on Tuesday, March 5 after Malaysia launched air and ground attacks to flush out members of the “Royal Security Forces” of the Sultan Sulu out of Lahad Datu in Sabah at 7 a.m. Tuesday. Security has been beefed up for Malaysian ceasefire monitors in five cities in Mindanao. Read story. MindaNews Photo by Ruby Thursday More
Loading... Please wait.
- Barangay official killed in front of family
- Soldier, 2 NPAs killed in Surigao Norte clash
- ‘Dragon Slayer’ ‘Kaka’ Bag-ao punches hole to Ecleo dynasty
- Darlene Antonino-Custodio loses to Pacquiao’s bet
- Murad says victory of PNoy’s party is victory for the peace process; MILF to set up political party this year
- Still all in the family: 16 of 26 govs reelected; 12 provinces elect exec-legislative family teams
- Piñol flips, files electoral protest in Cotabato
- Jalosjos brothers lose in Sibugay polls
- SPECIAL REPORT: The ruling clans of Mindanao: same families in 50 years, 25 years
- 1,588 hired in GenSan job fairs on Labor Day
- SOMEONE ELSE’S WINDOW: Gates of hell - MALAYBALAY CITY (MindaNews/24 May) – When novelist Dan Brown published ... http://t.co/jc0rUwgbWd 3 hours ago
- SOMEONE ELSE’S WINDOW: Gates of hell http://t.co/oyl3ZikAkB 3 hours ago
- ‘No more’ brownouts for GenSan in July, but rates to rise—exec http://t.co/NkVU2hlKXS 3 hours ago
- Organic black rice from Mindanao hits foreign shores http://t.co/UzRv2tG3wg 3 hours ago
- DSWD staff abducted in Basilan freed http://t.co/3gTrQMnsCL 3 hours ago
If you have some news and PR materials you want to submit to us, please submit using this form.
All the fields are required.