The bloodshed in Lahad Datu, Sabah in Malaysia continues to hound President Benigno Aquino all the way to General Santos City Wednesday morning (March 6) where he again blamed the heirs of the Sultanate of Sulu in a speech at a campaign sortie of the ruling party’s senatorial slate. MindaNews photo by Bong Sarmiento
Loading... Please wait.
- Rep. Pacquiao casts vote; expects ‘big win’ for PCM-UNA bets
- Darlene Antonino-Custodio loses to Pacquiao’s bet
- SPECIAL REPORT: The ruling clans of Mindanao: same families in 50 years, 25 years
- Ronnel Rivera proclaimed winner in GenSan mayor race
- Moreno defeats incumbent Emano in CDO
- Vote-buying in Surigao City, Surigao del Norte: From P10 to P5,000
- Mangudadatu’s proclamation as reelected Maguindanao governor: shades of 2013 in 2010
- ARMM Regional Board of Canvassers convenes; will resume Wednesday 2 p.m.
- Jalosjos brothers lose in Sibugay polls
- Winners even before May 13 polls: 6 govs, 4 vice govs, 3 city mayors, 7 reps
- 24-hour intermittent brownout hits Cotabato province http://t.co/DlOPRdbyIO 1 hour ago
- Piñol flips, files electoral protest in Cotabato http://t.co/BJN350lNoQ 1 hour ago
- Piñol flips, files electoral protest in Cotabato - KIDAPAWAN CITY (MindaNews/18 May) – Two days after conceding... http://t.co/69KYP0t752 3 hours ago
- COMMENT: Transition That Will Work Imperiled (4) - III. What Will Work (Continued 1: Past and Present) GENERAL S... http://t.co/jJIap0rawP 3 hours ago
- COMMENT: Transition That Will Work Imperiled (4) http://t.co/3N4HezJrc8 4 hours ago
If you have some news and PR materials you want to submit to us, please submit using this form.
All the fields are required.