A habal-habal driver hauls timber cut from the forests to the coastal villages in Hinatuan town in Surigao del Sur where they will be used for fish cages. Residents resort to using motorcycles to haul their products in lieu of four-wheel vehicles. Mindanews photo by Keith Bacongco
Loading... Please wait.
- Mangudadatu’s proclamation as reelected Maguindanao governor: shades of 2013 in 2010
- Barangay official killed in front of family
- Jalosjos brothers lose in Sibugay polls
- Darlene Antonino-Custodio loses to Pacquiao’s bet
- Soldier, 2 NPAs killed in Surigao Norte clash
- ‘Dragon Slayer’ ‘Kaka’ Bag-ao punches hole to Ecleo dynasty
- Moreno defeats incumbent Emano in CDO
- SPECIAL REPORT: The ruling clans of Mindanao: same families in 50 years, 25 years
- Murad says victory of PNoy’s party is victory for the peace process; MILF to set up political party this year
- Mangudadatus, Sinsuat arrive for proclamation
- CHR Inquiry http://t.co/9wcxgxjWI1 4 hours ago
- DSWD staff, boat captain abducted in Basilan http://t.co/o6qIz3Tqqz 4 hours ago
- CHR Inquiry - Commission on Human Rights (CHR) Chair Loretta Ann Rosales and Commissioner Manuel Mamauag listen to... http://t.co/1UK6cW7txC 6 hours ago
- NBI witness in Fr. Tentorio’s killing said he wasn’t there, only forced to sign affidavit http://t.co/JDqoib5Ci4 7 hours ago
- Zubiri’s bets win all but 4 mayoral races in Bukidnon - MALAYBALAY CITY (MindaNews / 22 May) – The Zubiri-led ... http://t.co/d6Negsa0n3 9 hours ago
If you have some news and PR materials you want to submit to us, please submit using this form.
All the fields are required.