Residents from the town of Cantilan and other parts of Surigao del Sur march on the streets in Surigao City Monday afternoon to protest the non-enforcement by the Mines and Geosciences Bureau regional office of the Temporary Environmental Protection Order issued in 2010 against Marcventures Mining and Development Corp’s operations in Cantilan’s watershed. MindaNews photo by Erwin Mascarinas | Read Story
Loading... Please wait.
- Barangay official killed in front of family
- Soldier, 2 NPAs killed in Surigao Norte clash
- ‘Dragon Slayer’ ‘Kaka’ Bag-ao punches hole to Ecleo dynasty
- Murad says victory of PNoy’s party is victory for the peace process; MILF to set up political party this year
- Darlene Antonino-Custodio loses to Pacquiao’s bet
- Still all in the family: 16 of 26 govs reelected; 12 provinces elect exec-legislative family teams
- Piñol flips, files electoral protest in Cotabato
- The lost enchantment of Hinatuan’s Enchanted River
- DSWD staff, boat captain abducted in Basilan
- SPECIAL REPORT: The ruling clans of Mindanao: same families in 50 years, 25 years
- Greenpeace commends Court ruling to stop field trials of ‘Bt talong’ http://t.co/hAQLfFXxLD 3 hours ago
- Greenpeace commends Court ruling to stop field trials of ‘Bt talong’ http://t.co/83eNanVBpV 5 hours ago
- ‘Loloy’ emerges as ‘mystery man’ in Tentorio murder probe http://t.co/G4KEx3lZUM 6 hours ago
- SOMEONE ELSE’S WINDOW: Gates of hell - MALAYBALAY CITY (MindaNews/24 May) – When novelist Dan Brown published ... http://t.co/jc0rUwgbWd 9 hours ago
- SOMEONE ELSE’S WINDOW: Gates of hell http://t.co/oyl3ZikAkB 9 hours ago
If you have some news and PR materials you want to submit to us, please submit using this form.
All the fields are required.