How do you plant rice in the scorching midafternoon sun in the middle of summer? With an umbrella, of course, as these women in Oroquieta City in Misamis Occidental did on Saturday, 16 March 2013. MindaNews photo by Bobby Timonera
Loading... Please wait.
- Barangay official killed in front of family
- Mangudadatu’s proclamation as reelected Maguindanao governor: shades of 2013 in 2010
- Jalosjos brothers lose in Sibugay polls
- Darlene Antonino-Custodio loses to Pacquiao’s bet
- Soldier, 2 NPAs killed in Surigao Norte clash
- ‘Dragon Slayer’ ‘Kaka’ Bag-ao punches hole to Ecleo dynasty
- Moreno defeats incumbent Emano in CDO
- Murad says victory of PNoy’s party is victory for the peace process; MILF to set up political party this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: The ruling clans of Mindanao: same families in 50 years, 25 years
- Mangudadatus, Sinsuat arrive for proclamation
- Region 12 corn production valued at P15.6B - KORONADAL CITY (MindaNews/23 May)—The value of corn produced in Reg... http://t.co/2g8cO03yra 3 hours ago
- CHR Inquiry http://t.co/9wcxgxjWI1 15 hours ago
- DSWD staff, boat captain abducted in Basilan http://t.co/o6qIz3Tqqz 15 hours ago
- CHR Inquiry - Commission on Human Rights (CHR) Chair Loretta Ann Rosales and Commissioner Manuel Mamauag listen to... http://t.co/1UK6cW7txC 18 hours ago
- NBI witness in Fr. Tentorio’s killing said he wasn’t there, only forced to sign affidavit http://t.co/JDqoib5Ci4 18 hours ago
If you have some news and PR materials you want to submit to us, please submit using this form.
All the fields are required.