At the Bangsamoro Day parade in downtown Jolo, Sulu, women wave flaglets of the Moro National Liberation Front (MNLF). Muslim Mindanao Act No. 67 passed in 1998 declared every March 18 as Bangsamoro Day and holiday in the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao. March 18 is the anniversary of the Jabidah Massacre and the date reckoned by the Moro National Liberation Front as its founding day. MIndaNews photo by Carolyn O. Arguillas
Loading... Please wait.
- Barangay official killed in front of family
- Soldier, 2 NPAs killed in Surigao Norte clash
- ‘Dragon Slayer’ ‘Kaka’ Bag-ao punches hole to Ecleo dynasty
- Darlene Antonino-Custodio loses to Pacquiao’s bet
- Murad says victory of PNoy’s party is victory for the peace process; MILF to set up political party this year
- Still all in the family: 16 of 26 govs reelected; 12 provinces elect exec-legislative family teams
- Piñol flips, files electoral protest in Cotabato
- Jalosjos brothers lose in Sibugay polls
- SPECIAL REPORT: The ruling clans of Mindanao: same families in 50 years, 25 years
- 1,588 hired in GenSan job fairs on Labor Day
- Australian Aid and ILO support sustainable livelihoods in Philippines’ worst typhoon-hit areas http://t.co/swZMcwlA8r 7 hours ago
- Australian Aid and ILO support sustainable livelihoods in Philippines’ worst typhoon-hit areas http://t.co/WThZxRfzjR 7 hours ago
- Phones Out http://t.co/ojBXvsET6c 16 hours ago
- DA Office on Fire http://t.co/zuCJtnYQBt 16 hours ago
- MILF Chief http://t.co/41hXaPaJCG 16 hours ago
If you have some news and PR materials you want to submit to us, please submit using this form.
All the fields are required.